Hello, We hope you are all enjoying the summer. We are writing to draw your attention to a couple of new pages that should be useful for many of you or your colleagues this summer. Here is the pre-IB preparation page. It is full of videos,...11 July 2022
Preparing for your May Exams
1. Make a revision schedule. Revising little and often is far more effective to help you remember than trying to cram it all in just before the exam. You could use the Question Bank to complete 5 or 10 questions a day on the topics you have...11 April 2022
Preparing for Mock Exams?
1. Make a revision schedule. Revising little and often is far more effective to help you remember than trying to cram it all in just before the exam. You could use the Question Bank to complete 5 or 10 questions a day on the topics you...16 January 2022
This section of the website has practice examination questions for SL Mathematics: Applications and Interpretation for you to try. They all come with video solutions and are split up by the same subtopics we have on the site. There is no substitute...
Number & Algebra Exam Questions
The following are exam style questions for the sub-topics in the number and algebra unit. There are questions with video solutions here for here for Standard Index Form, Arithmetic Sequences and Geometric Sequences, Exponents and Logarithms.
Statistics and Probability Free
This is the directory page for all of the statistics sub topics
Question Bank Free
Here you can find our question bank! Over 1500 questions, specifically made to check your knowledge of the course. You can sort by difficulty or topic, and chose between 5, 10, 15 or 20 questions to practice.
This page is a place where all the quizzes from the different chapters are written in one place as a kind of 'practice' zone. Please don't forget to go back to all of the individual pages for help in between if and when you need it! remember,...
- So I love mathematics a lot and that is the site I have found interesting. I would recommend it for students who like reading ahead of their teachers and also those who study mathematics not just for exams but for a more detailed approach to the subject. I love the site so much.Rachael Lubanga, Student
- Really great website, tutorials are easy to follow and split topics up into sections that are manageable. This makes revision easy to track and the test questions provide accurate indicators of progress to make sure material has been learnt.Ross Harrison, Student
- My students and I have enjoyed StudyIB very much. We used the site last year and the students' performance moved up 1-2 points on the IB scale. My seniors this year have been using the site and I have seen a marked improvement on their retention of topics and their scores on cumulative papers. What we like most about the site is the ease of use, the quiz questions and the ability for the students to review topics THEY need individual help with.Tim Nichols, Teacher
- StudyIB is an amazing experience that really does help you learn and grow as a student. As a student in the IB Diploma Program, I know this very well. There is a certain cadence to the revision that I think really helps in retaining the information I learned. "Mental boxing" is how I would describe it. I've recommended this amazing site to my fellow IBDP colleagues as well as to people who aren't even in IB. The site has yielded positive attitudes on both regards. I will ever be grateful for this amazing resource and what it does for myself and kids like me.Ayo Aina, Student