These pages contain exam questions written in the style of the IBDP Analysis and Approaches examinations. The pages are organised in terms of the five topics: Algebra, Functions, Geometry and Trigonometry, Statistics and Probability and Calculus....
In this topic, we will look at Composite and Inverse Functions Quadratic Functions and the Discriminant Rational Functions Transforming Functions
In this topic, we will look at Arithmetic and Geometric Sequences and Series Exponents and Logarithms The Binomial Theorem Solving Systems of Linear Equations
- It has really a lot of tips to prepare IB students for the exams, as well as exercises and guidance. It gives a clear outline of all knowledge we need to complete them appropriately.Maria Cassano, Escuela Bella Vista (Venezuela)
- The site is great for revising the basic understandings of each topic quickly. Especially since you are able to test yourself at the end of each page and easily see where you need to improve.Finn Tlatlik, Söderportgymnasiet (Sweden)
- The website has been working great! Enjoying the quizzes and guides, couldn't be more thankful for such a resource.Tommy Lee, Suzhou Singapore International School (China)
- The website is a blessing. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it and I recommend it to anyone who is preparing for the SL math exam. The videos have been so successful in helping me recall content from the years... The website works very well and the note sheets, quizzes, and exam styled questions are very helpful. Even though it's in the developmental stage, it has helped me increase my scores on the practice exams by 20 points in the span of a week, and it has made me feel more prepared for the IB SL Math Exam. Thank you very much for that.Anne Laurie Joseph, Flagler Palm Coast High School (USA)
- StudyIB Mathematics is an excellent resource bank where the complete IB Mathematics course is dissected and well explained through videos, questions, tips & tricks. The website is interactive and easy to navigate with a pleasant visual layout. For each (sub-)chapter there are quizzes and exam-style questions to test your knowledge after the theory videos and notes. If you are aiming for a grade 7 then StudyIB has all the resources and guidance to make that possible. I would highly recommend StudyIB Mathematics to anyone who wishes to excel in the IB Mathematics course.Alain de Ruiter, International School of Toulouse (France)