InThinking is an innovative educational technology and training company which provides web-based resources and high quality training for IB World Schools. With more than 20 years experience, we are particularly committed to promoting critical thinking across the curriculum.
1. Teacher Resources: Our acclaimed subscription websites for IB teachers and their classes cover more than 20 subjects and contain a wealth of ready-to-go resources and advice.
2. IB-approved Workshops: We offer a comprehensive range of IB-approved workshops for teachers & administrators which receive consistently good feedback.
3. Virtual Think-Ins: Our "short, sharp, specific" Think-Ins last 3, 4 or 6 hours over 1 or 2 days and focus on topics that complement official IB workshops.
4. School Visits: Our consultants are available to visit schools and provide on-site training. We offer whole-staff INSETs and subject specific training for departments which can be tailored to your needs.
1. Revision Websites: Our self-study websites for students focus on the basics and are ideal for consolidation and revision. Students can check their progress to stay on track and download an app for on-the-go learning.
2. Student Workshops: We run student workshops and conferences throughout the academic year and a two week critical thinking summer camp every July.
InThinking have responded quickly and effectively to the challenges resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. In particular, please note that:
1. Our subscription websites are optimised for distance & blended learning.
2. Our teacher workshops and INSETs are delivered both face-to-face and virtually.
To get in touch with us please use the page.
La Pleta 43C