Paul Lloyd spent most of his early adult life playing around in chemistry laboratories at the University of Warwick, finally graduating with a PhD, and began teaching after completing a PGCE at King's College London. Paul has held a wide number of different posts in education, including IB Diploma Coordinator, Head of Science and Assistant Head, and has a wide range of experience as an examiner. He is currently Director of IB at King's College School, Wimbledon, UK. Paul has taught Chemistry and ToK within the IB Diploma programme for twenty years.
What you get
- Flashcard sets of key terms, including highlighted definitions that need to be learned.
- Revision cards containing all of the content you need in concise note form.
- Video tutorials explaining key concepts.
- Multiple choice questions with instant feedback to help you learn; questions are in the form of...
- A quiz on every page with questions chosen to cover all of the key concepts and skills and/or...
- A Question Bank where you can generate your own set of instant feedback questions.
Join thousands of IB students worldwide and use our revision websites to take your learning to the next level!
Disclaimer: InThinking Revision Sites are neither endorsed by nor connected with the International Baccalaureate Organisation.